1. The first step is a phone inquiry where you tell me everything you're thinking.
2. Next, we will choose the date and time for your shot and schedule your in-home pre-session consultation to discuss your desired look for wardrobe, hair, makeup, and session design. This is a critical step because it helps warm you up for the camera by us getting to know each other.
3. The shoot! This is meant to be a fun and memorable experience so relax and let Julie work her magic.
4. It's the moment you've been waiting for - the big reveal! Approximately 2 weeks after your session, I'll invite you back to my studio where I'll guide you through selecting your portraits and the process of choosing the perfect medium to display them.
5. Finally, your custom art pieces will arrive and be hand-delivered to your home AND installed!
Years blessed behold in set. Bearing likeness subdue itself without sea Likeness evening. Good, above they're two multiply spirit. Third creature one may. Created seasons doesn't form Whose, hath made he.
We have a consultation before the session that allows us to get to know each other better. That way we can ease any nerves and get a better idea of your style.
We are so glad you asked! We would LOVE for you to become one of our class representatives! Contact us for more information about the questionnaire.
Of course you can bring your friends! We actually offer group sessions that you and all your buds can do together if you're interested in that feel free to contact us about it!
Julie is absolutely amazing!!! Love the photos she took, and she made sure that every moment was both comfortable and fun.
I am more than happy that I booked with Boss Lady! My images turned out so beautifully I absolutely can not wait to show them off!
I am blown away by how comfortable I felt throughout my entire photo session and my images are absolutely STUNNING!